Thursday, December 29, 2005

...Sad / Happy Day?...

You know? Life can be sad and life can be happy..

What's mine? Both in the same day, I guess..

Today is the Mooncake festival and of course we have dinner in my friend's house. Which we kind of call his (James) house as the "Gathering House". It is cool as we have gethering on and off each semester. This is a convenient place to hang out. James and his wife bought the house not long and it's kind of cosy. We are suppose to have BBQ outside of his house, guess what? It rains and we have to eat in which we have a Tawainese student to cook for us. Hehhe.. James has a pool but then I'm going back end of the year. Can't go for a swim in his house at all. Well, it's spring.. I might find a day to see whether the water is clean to swim or not. Don't want to swim with the ducks. Ok.. That's a happy half day!

Before the dinner, I got a call from my landlady saying that his husband (Landlord of mine) passed away recently. The course of the death, no idea which she is waiting for the report to come out. Of course, she is going to be alone with her last daughter that lives with her. My house has to sell it off and I have to find another damn house in 4th time of 2 years in a role. Can't believe I can be so crazy moving house before I go home this year. Can't settle properly... Oh! My hope is to get my Permanent Residence confirmed and I'll buy a house over here. You know? I don't feel like going home at all but for my family over there in Malaysia. I actually want to stay put here another year and go back next year but I have an emergency call. Just have to go back soon when I'm done with my studies here. Hope that I won't fail which is my final semester. Don't want to study this anymore, I want to start my Postgraduate (Masters) to study Public Relations. This is for my parents' sake as they want me to study some thing that is more professional. I think I have to go back Malaysia and to get some books to study before I actually start. I don't like theory but for my parents' sake... Why Not? Ok.. that is a bad thing.

Overall, what do you think? Am I having a sad or happy day?

No comments: