Friday, December 30, 2005

...Emotional distress...

Well, well, well, I finally have the so-called emotional distress for my freaking last semester. I'm crazy over the last assignment. Freaking freak me out cause I tend to want to finish off this freaking crazy last semester which I have the freaking last Theory assignment to do.

Ok, I better stop saying this freaking word. Anyway, I can't swear and that's the rules. Freaking stressing me out now cause I so damn freaking unbelievable don't know what to say at all. Just to bla whatever things that come across my mind.

So, I kind of have this emotional distress and it's killing me especially my appetite. I just can't finish food now a day and I don't feel like eating meat. Which I ended up don't feel like eating rice or noodles. I don't want to eat any snacks cause it's freaking not nice for me to bite. I just don't feel like eating anything but drink drinks - not alcohol cause me can't drink at this moment of time. I better don't get drunk on the 14th Nov night as well, cause I have to catch my plane back to M'sia at 3pm. Eh, I freaking never get drunk before. I wonder how I will be like if I get drunk but then I also don't dare, hahaha.... Weaky cat is what I can say about me now!

Freaking FCUK! Anyway, I LOVE FCUK, Okay? Don't say that I use the FCUK word all the time means that I don't like FCUK. Can't remember how one of my OZ friend pronounce the FCUK word. It's kinda cool and no one has ever pronounce it that way except her. Didn't see her at all today cause I came late to uni. Hehehe...

Anyway, I feel so sick and I can't sleep nicely these few nights. Hey, people how's the soccer match going on?

No comments: