Friday, December 30, 2005

...Vanity Fair...

First of all, I don't know that it's a true story and second of all, I don't know there's a book about Vanity Fair (If am not mistaken).

But it was a superb cool movie. Compare to Moulin Rouge - I like this one a lil' bit more. Hehehe.. I guess the way of the filming angle of it that really attracts me alot. Especially the eye of Reese Witherspoon that really fires the whole audience.

Not only that I can praise but the perfectness of sentences that written in this movie that got every one to appreciate it if you understand the conversation. The exciting love, flirt / court, argument and so on sentences that really moves the audience's heart with it. The encouragement and friendship that makes every one notice how important it can be. The enemy that ruins every life that comes in their way of getting in to the life of higher class. The most important about MONEY that can destroy people's life and gather them as well in peace. Made a good piece of movie actually.

Ok.. I don't want to say all the things now. Cz that's lots of things that I can really appreciate this piece of art work.

Hey, it's recommended from me. You will surely enjoy it lotz.

No comments: