Thursday, December 29, 2005

...what a tired day...

Basically, I want to go lecture and tutorial today at 9am and 11am but I ended up didn't go for any of it. So, lazy to for classes today. Smsed my friend to ask her help me write my name for the lecture. I don't think she can help me write my name in the tutorial as the tutor knows my name. I ended going to uni and help Aaron to promote the Malaysian Association Student Council of Australia (MASCA) - Victorian as he needed help for the Malaysian Ball 2004. I was there but didn't do much except giving out the flyers from table to table. He eventually ended up with half of the flyers with him. At least, I manage to finish off half of it rather than he having the whole stack. So, I just place it what ever place I can put.

I have a group meeting as well but then I told them that I can't make it as I need to do something which is for the Multicultual Night (DUSA). I ended up didn't do the thing as it's cancelled. So, I went for the MASCA promotion and see what happen. I'm not the committee for the Malaysian Ball 2004 but my club - Deakin International Students' Network (DISNet) is affiliated with MASCA. Hehee.. which am not the President for that my club since I have to concentrate for the DUSA election 2005. Well, I'm a commodation officer for MASCA and I have to look after the people that come down from other states for the National Game next month, I think. That's when I'm damn busy again. Which in the same time, I have to do my assignments as well. In the same time, I have to do DUSA Election 2005 as well. Wao... I think I can die in this volunteering work already. At least, I have a good damn position in my CV. Really need that a lot. I have so many certificates within uni period until I don't know how damn long the CV can go.

I ended up with 3 full page of CV. I guess no one will eventually read so long. I also ask my friend to ask him roomate to recommend me to go for Starbucks in the city. Don't know will the get place or not. Hope that I can get one as I need to have more money to do volunteer work. I think I have started to be so 'into' volunteering now. Well, it started from KL, I guess... Hehhee..

Well, it's time for me to do my editing. I've got my camera book and picked up by my classmate. Ready and every thing is set to start editing. Know what? I ended up taking the wrong Mini DV tape. Oh well, I have to sit in with my classmate in another room to wait for the time to pass until 4pm. Then I can return the camera which I don't have to bother of bringing it back home and returning it with me the next day. Safe my energy since I have dinner with the Peer Support Leaders' dinner (Deakin International) @ 6pm.

After returning it, I have nothing to do and I ended in the library cleaning my emails. Which the computer is suppose for the library research work. As it's already 5pm, there won't be many students using the computer anyway. Oh well, no one said any thing only a piece of paper that sticked to the CPU. Who cares about that anyway?

So, Peer Support Leaders' dinner @ 6pm. My car broke down at the moment have to change new battery. It's high time to change one already though. Hehe.. Never bother about that until I can't use the car anymore. I went with my friend - Ai Li, she damn scary when she brake very near to the place. I always have to yank at her. She kept on saying that her brake is very good. Can one.. What la?

Anyway, I still like her driving. Made me scared of her.. Hahhaa.. Cool, right? I'm crazy enough sometimes though. At least, I'm safe with her driving skills cz she's MALAYSIAN what!

Malaysian drivers are not so daring here but some times you still can see wild Malaysian drivers.. Who? Me lo... Hahaha.. Like the normal Malaysian driver that yank at the other drivers.. No la, experimenting that's what I called it.

Basically, I didn't have much for the buffet dinner tonight. Last two semesters, I ended up being asked from my Advisor (Rachael) saying - AD, have you finish? We need to go down and take group pictures. Know what? This time I skipped one plate of main meal and quickly eat my dessert. This time le, she didn't ask me. Well, she's busy any way with other new Peer Support Leaders. Any how, I felt sad as I didn't get to it. Eh, it costs $14.90 per person, even though, it's free as it's a thank you dinner for us.

I didn't do much stupid stuff as I'm damn quiet this time. Didn't hang out with the new Peer Support Leaders as well. This time very quiet and not so exciting at all. At least, I hang out with the old Peer Support Leaders whom I always hang out all the time in uni. That's the US whom I always hang out the most outside of uni too.

After the dinner, Aaron, Oliver, Thao, Ai-Li and I hang out in the city to have bubble tea which we wanted to go for the Starbucks as Aaron's roommate is working there. But it closes at 10.30pm and we couldn't make it before 10.30pm. Well, we went for the Bubble tea in the city. It's when I reached there, I became crazy again just like having Coffaine that super *HIGH*.

We ended up leaving the city around 12midnight. Then I'm here after my shower waiting for my hair to dry off which it's half dry after blowing it as well. I have class at 9am sharp which I have to be ON TIME since I'm the most important person in the group tomorrow. As I'm the cinematographer for the major project and have to set up the lightings tomorrow. Have to wake up damn early, not enough sleep also and that's why I didn't got for classes today.

So, I guess it's high time to say ADIOS... really need to go sleep liao.

No comments: