Thursday, December 29, 2005

...Filmming in Process...

This is the first day of filmming in process for the ACC313 Film & Video Collaboration for the final year students. Of course, I'm in my final semester, so I have to do more pratical assignment than theory assignment. You know what? I can't believe that I have to do my theory assignment for my last semester. I'm so really stress out for this last semester.

But then, I seriously I like this last semester as I have to do more things to do. Anyway, people said that I have already won for the position in the DUSA Elections 2005 as the Campus International Representative. The campaign goes on for two weeks. I can't believe that this year is so long. Hopefully for next year that is going only back to one week. At least, people can have the chance to concentrate on the assignments and study. My goodness, two weeks are killing people. I can't believe that they are keeping people doing that.

Ok.. I'm suppose to talk about the filmming tonight which is the first night. We kind of not on schedule as this is the first night. We just have the Dominoes... I MISS my Big Daddy's pizza. They sold the business to Dominoes.. I don't like the pizza. It's not as crispy and hot and absolutely gooodddddddddd.... Okok.. Sorry!

Filmming... We are in the second scene now. Doing the typing sound and us being the extras. We are having fun now as it's not so confusing as it is when we are in the library. Can't believe that the director wants to do every one's job. When we are not doing the things, he ordered people to do without saying: PLEASE! I can't believe that it is so hard for some people to say PLEASEEEEEEE!

Ok... if you want to be a director. Please say PLEASE and THANK YOU which is CUT. It's rude to say cut when you are in real media business or what so ever. When you are in uni stage, you have to say thank you as CUT because the casts are unpaid. People can get offended fast espcially ME... I'm sorry that I am like that but my father thought me manners and manners stay in the good world. Bad world sucks like hell and speak craziness.

Be happy and get going. We are going for wide shot in the computer lab. Can't believe that we are doing everything for the next few nights. We have to come in on saturday to do filmming again. I can't believe it but then we are doing editing next week for four days.

I can't have time for my little son. Hope that he is doing fine at home with my housemates - hopefully. But he tends to be alone and sad. He is seriously not going to be like that when I am not with him at home. He has to learn that he can't always go out with me. Anyway, I have to go back Malaysia next year end as I need to renew my passport. I don't feel like putting him here alone with my friends. Maybe I'll go back for two months and come back home as soon as possible to see him. He is going to be angry with me and starting to bite and scratch me all over the face, hands and abusing me. This is how he tends to get out of his temper to me. Well, I let him do that because it's his right to do that when I can't bring him out. I always wanted to bring him out but he can't go to class with me.

We are done for tonight. See ya tomorrow if we are in the computer lab. Chao first..

No comments: