Thursday, December 29, 2005

...I wonder...

I wonder whether I wrote any thing yesterday. I think I have but I can't remember any thing at all. Funny how my mind did not work for the last two days and I ended being a blur case person. Anyway, waiting for class to come and hope that I will have fun in it.

Have a theory assignment 2 that I need to worry about as I havev't got a group yet as it's going to be due on 24th Sept 2004. Yupe, three more weeks to go or two weeks to go. I don't even know what week am I in at the moment. I know I have to come to uni until early Nov. Then we have a major screening to do on the 14th Sept 2004 for our final year major project in the Astor Theatre which is one of the Melbourne's old theatre/cinema. Of course, it's not a free entrance and I have no idea whether we need to pay for that or not since it's our project. We will be having after party and I have no idea whether am going for that or not. So boring and lazy to go and chit chat with people since it's going to be the end of the uni life with them.

Am going to study Masters that's for sure but then I'm majoring PR next year. Hope that I can survive myself in the exams. Can't believe that I'll ended up with the theory again....! Major headache for me.

It's funny today as I came in to the DUSA office to ask for something. Every staff was there at the counter and one of the guy asked whether am I Miss Tan? I was shocked as how does he knows me.. Anyway, he told me that he read the policy statements of the students going for elections. Then, I got happy with it at least there are people coming to DUSA and read the policy statements of every students. Good on them.. which is a good way to promote every one as well. hahaa..

Vote for me ya.. I'm going in for the Campus International Rep (Burwood Campus)....---- Tell your friends who is Deakin International Students. I better chao and ready for class. I'm in the DUSA office using the computer as there is no one here. Peacefullllllllllllll

No comments: