Friday, December 30, 2005

...Final Semester...

Well, results were out on the 3rd Dec 2004 but I only got to check it today. I was of course were in Terengganu for holiday and can't check mail as I don't dare to go out to the Internet Cafe. So, I waited till now only check the results which I went to Midvalley for shopping in the morning. Hahahhaa... Good release of tension.

I was crying over there worrying about the results in front of mom. Well, silly me crying very hard and no freaking idea what is my stupid results. Finally, a great release of damn freaking AIR..... I PASSED... I CAN FINALLY GRADUATE ALREADY. I'm DONE with DEGREE....

Oh yah... I got another crazy degree to investigate as well and will take me 3 years. What the hell is wrong with me.. Am taking the Beautician course. Hahhaa.. None that I can take advance standing status for the Beautician course. Start from the basic still.

Ok... I will call people tonight. Get my call, ok? Chao first

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Friend! You have a great blog over here!
Please accept my compliments and wishes for your happiness and success!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my accommodation virginia beach site.
Have a great day!