Friday, December 30, 2005

...Back 4 gooD...

Well, it's true that I can eventually change my mind when I want to. Believe me that am coming back for good. What am I going to do when am back?

Good question!

Actually, am waiting for my results. If I pass everything, I'll be going back to OZ for graduation in March/April 2005. Send my Son and other stuff back home for good. Applying for the Permanent Residence if it's ok. Then, come back home to study "BEAUTICIAN". Yupe, studying Beautician course and not continuing my Postgraduate at all until I earn my own money.

Anyway, still in KL and my dad is back to work as the operation is still in consideration. We have not actually make up our mind as a whole family. See how things go at this moment. That's all for now - just that am coming back for good for sure this time. Stay tune as I got lots of things to think about it. Some thing bad came up today. Got to go...

Byeyeyeyeyeyeee...

No comments: