Friday, December 30, 2005

...Oh well...

I have eventually moved out from that house and now living with Julia they all. Hrmmm, I wonder where am I going to put all my big stuff in this house??? Hahhaa...

Well, today has been on and off raining which my friends and I have to stop here and there to wait for the rain to cool down. Yupe! It's cooling downnnnnn.. Hehehe.. Anyway, I siao already. So don't say am not totally siao today.

Hrmm... finished my shower. Got nothing much to do now except to move the big stuff here tomorrow and see how things go. Cause we have another friend coming in soon to help me take care of my son. His stuff is going to move here. I think this house is the house that when people don't have place to stay, everyone will be here all the time.

Julia's girl housemate is moving out and she's still searching for a place to to live in with her sister. Then, I'll be taking over her place when she move out. The actual story is like this. Better move in with people that I really familiar with rather than new ones. It's just plain stupid not moving in here earlier on. We'll see how things go on and on every day.

Am using Julia's laptop to online and you all won't be seeing me much. What about my own laptop, some where downstairs in a box. I think that's it for today cause I still have big stuff to move. Nitezzz. Very tired today....

No comments: