Friday, December 30, 2005

...Fine Day...

Well, I have to wake up early in the morning to do the editing for the final project. Can't believe that I skipped lotz of days to avoid the craziness of it. I was having on and off gastric as usual not eating in proper order and chillis / curry. Hahaha.. Have been to Rich Maha for the pass few days and saw friends there as well. That's the meet up place for most of the Deakin Uni students. Cz we are near to that Indian restaurant. The owner is from Malacca and no worries, they know malay language.

We ended up at 4pm in uni today which is Saturday. Brought my son to park and have a long walk since the last summer. Cz winter too cold, I don't dare to go out. Of course, I didn't go to class most of my time. I wonder how is my attendance. Tomorrow going to uni at1pm but then I now only recall that I have to send Julia's bro to airport with her. Oh gosh! Am now sms'g my group member to make it earlier at 10am. I have to wake up early in the morning AGAIN! It's SUNDAY...

Anyway, my son was having fun jumping, running, walking, sniffing, playing and watering around the park. Long walk for him and I think he really enjoys it a lot. Last Sunday brought him to the Warrigal Beach, he is like a sheep jumping on a fence. Oh yah.. there was a 'Sheep Dog' on the park today and guess what? What? The Sheep Dog thoughts that my son is a sheep and that dog ended up controlling his walk around the park. My son is white and fluffy, you can't blame the Sheep Dog. Hahaha... What a crack-a-doo! I think I should get a sheep dog so that I don't have to chase after my son all around the park. It's so tiring since I didn't have a good long walk like today.

Ok..what else? Me going back end of the year. Going to do more shopping and come back to Melbourne to wear. I think I'll get more shoes and denims. I'll get things for my son when am back home. Will get more lingeries, food, and so on. I'll get more denim short skirt from here and tops. I have a T-shirt that says: "I want chocolate now". Cool eh? I think I should wear it and take a picture to let you all see it. I like that T-shirt though but haven't wear yet. Heheh..

I better go.. Need to pee pee... In need of that. Chao now.

No comments: