Thursday, December 29, 2005

...boring time...

Just finished up the OSHC forum. Guess what, I have been with them until 2.30pm as I brought them to the Multicultural Day & Night meeting with me to talk to the International Representatives. Not bad, ay? Introduce them some important people in Deakin University.
I have to help them up with the Adelaide base. Which I have less friends over there but then I have relatives who are working and deals with International Students. Why now? I have the access to it. Hahaa.

So, 10 mins away from Lecture. I just have to walk for less than 3 mins to the building right next to this building B where am now sitting here typing this crap. So boring, didn't get to for city today as it was damn late for me to meet up any office people before 5pm. My car broke down and have to catch a tram. Which takes me 45 mins to be in city and few mins away to the actual place I need to go. By the time, I arrive there. People will be leaving the office and head home.

Have to really get this done by tomorrow or else I'll die die not marks for my this assignment. Ok.. I'm getting bored to write this journal too. Don't think I'll write anything tonight since it's going to be another boring lecture. Hai... Why I have to take theory for my last semester. Can't enjoy it at all. I should drink milk, didn't drink it today. Feel dizzzy....

Can't understand what people talking as well. Tried to concentrate lotz. At least, I also don't know what I was talking but then I know I kept on repeating the same old things. Get to argue as well but have no idea what I was saying. Know what I have to do as I keep on straining my brain to understand what I have to do.

Ok... Better go now. Can't sign my attendance earlier. Then can chao home already. Byeeeeeeeee.....

No comments: