Thursday, December 29, 2005

...Happy or Sad...

I met up with a classmate of mine from last semester in the Dance Video subject. She's funny with the mind of a kiddo ballerina. I wonder is it all ballerinas are like that when they grow up? Anyway, she chat with me and she thought that I forgotten about her as I was trying to pull my brain together to tell her something important. I ended up telling her bits and pieces from my crazy english language but she understands what I wanted to say. At least, this kiddo ballerina mind is not so bad to hang out with.

Before the conversation starts, she asked me whether I know about her happy news. I was blur blur cz I didn't see her for a long time after the Dance Video subject. Then, she told me that she's ENGAGED in the mid-year holiday. Guess what! I saw the small diamond ring which is a proposal ring. I just looked at the ring, didn't touch her hand at all. I guess she will be quite sad as I was so stuined without words.

Not that am not happy to hear the news but I just lost one the co-worker over the weekend. Michelle's case is still in mind until now. Am alright but then loosing a person is a deep depression for me. Even though, I don't really know her but it's a life that God has given. I don't know what to say and I asked my classmate how did it happen to continue my little stuined look. Don't want to disappoint her at all.

Now, I wonder why people can get so sad when loosing a soul. Why people can get so happy when they get marry. I wonder why am I thinking of these questions... Just know that I can't be happy to hear happier news these days as Michelle's case is still in my mind. Better don't think of anything negatives which I don't want any thing to effect my study or volunteering work. Got ta go...

No comments: