Friday, December 30, 2005

...So clean...

Oh my goodness, I woke up and straight changed my bedsheets and pillowcases. Vacuumed my room and the big closet that I have. It's a walk-in closet. Can change my clothing in it. It's huge eventually cause it's the master bedroom. Well, I have all kinds of closet that I have experienced as I have been changing house most of my life.

I got twice that the bedroom is as big as my living room which I'm living in it. I can even play table tennis in it or you can call it ping pong. Can say I have room for 20 people to live in it. Now, I guess my master bedroom can sleep 5 people. Hahaha.. But I have that big rooms for twice in my life. It's nice cause I can even buy TV and the PA systems to make a small TV area for my self. Never done that but if I can, I think I'll do it. Hehehe...

So, I have clean up most of the house today. Vacuumed and the garage, toilet and shower room and the laundry room. Didn't clean the garden yet. Soooo many things to do by myself. You know what... I really feel great cause it's now clean. I didn't use the mop to clean it but I have used the towel tissues to clean the tiles. Imagine that my hand and the towel tissues. Ewww... no one really like to do that as it's a huge cleaning up. Yeh... it's dusty and I have to clean the edges. It's a hard work but then I just dun like it to have any dust right the edges. My dad is very sensitive with dust and dirt. Before he comes, I have to do another major clean-up. So, he can live in nicely and not to complain. Ohh well, this is my dad.. the cleanest guy in the house. My brother is not that bad but he learns to clean his place when it is HIS PLACE. At least, my mom is not that worried now. I myself in another side has been cleaning up my room all my life. I just don't like it to be messy.

Got one time when I was in secondary school, my mom asked me why students study is very messy and how come yours is so CLeannNN... eHHH, she complaint me! I just can't study when it is messy. Even I tried the best to make it messy, when I'm done, I'll clean up again before I go to sleep or go to uni. It's just my life is crazy with tidiness. This is the gene from my dad, heheh...

At last, my son got finally washed up since 2 weeks plus. His not that dirty but then I guess it's high-time for him to shower. Just that his coat is turning yellowish that is what my friends had said all this time when they saw him. Hehhe.. Now, he looks puffier cause I groomed him while blowing. It's easy and nice. I seriously have lots of things to clean up right at the back of the garden. Lots until need people to help me up. Anyway, I guess I'll be the only one doing it.

Lazy to keep on asking and then people will start doing. If people live in the same house, for my goodness' sake, automatically do it and not being asked so many times until you'll get your ass to clean the house. I'm not the mother, the sister or the girlfriend, of course, NOT THE MAID in the house as well. I rather get high pay for doing the cleaning outside for the company. At home, do every thing and got no pay.

Think of it, using the towel tissues to clean the toilet seat and how dirty that thing can be. More germs that any one wouldn't want to clean it. Yupe, 3 people in the house. Since I live here and I have been cleaning up that toilet seat just use the towel tissue clean it inch by inch 3 times. I clean stuff and I know how many times I clean it. Not that ain't a BITCH but then I just like to count things that are unnecessary. That's me.

So, I just seriously feels good even though I did it myself.. but to tell you all the truth. I will not like to live with people that I HAVE to ASK them to clean the house with me. Now, it's my time to clean myself. I'm just such a BITCH some times but it's true, never ever, cause ain't the MAID here.

No comments: