Thursday, December 29, 2005

...PrinceJTan is well...

Well, I'm happier today as my son is very well. He's so naughty right early in the morning. But then I thought it was early in the morning, I didn't really keep my eyes on him much. I was so sleepy as I didn't sleep well for the past few days. Haven't finish my assigments for next week yet. I have to do it tonight for the Monday which is tomorrow.

Anyway, he is alright now and he can jump, run, play around with people now. It's just that he is going to be alone for a few hours without me. I might ask my housemate to be with him more while I'm away. I have to do more things by this week. Which I have assignment I have to hand in next thursday.

Aussies are doing great in the Athens Olympiad these 2 days. Will are now better than the USA. I wonder what happen to the US. They have been lacking for this time. I have no idea what happen in the Sydney 2000. As I was not so enthusiastic about it when it was in Sydney. Anyway, Athens is a good place to win more gold medals for the Aussies.

No comments: