Friday, December 30, 2005

...Friday Night out...


Yeh... went out tonight again. I have not been really going out for this week as I was in uni editing most of the time. Except on Tuesday and today as I was cleaning up the house and garden as well. It's pretty clean at the front part but then I got lots to clean up at the backyard.

Anyway, went to Chadstone tonight to watch Shall We Dance? by Richard Geere and JLo. It's pretty cool but then I still like to watch the You Got Served. I think I like dance movies now a day. I'm getting crazy with dance but I don't really dance. How sad that can be? Well, I was wanting to major in dance but most of the dance students over here have the Ballet experiences. I don't even have it at all and they have to go for dance audition before approving to go for that course. I think I better stay put with what am doing.

We went to the Straits Cafe (Malaysian Cuisine) again for this week. It's my 2nd time in this week and the aunties can remember me pretty fast. Not wearing that cute today cause it's not pinkish. The other time, I wore Julia's pink jacket and one of the Auntie said am cute. I was so unbelievable stress cause it's pink in color only she will say me cute. I wore the blue jacket also no one says me cute. So, unbelievable crazy for me not to listen cute word today.

Oh yah. It's different skirt. If you can see May's with her skirt, it's actually the same. Julia didn't wear the skirt today. Three of us got the same skirt. Hehhee... I have to decorate it into a different type. Better make it more outstanding, so people around us won't say that it's the same skirt that bought in JayJays.

Hrmm.. Tomorrow Knox City will be having a Pyrotechnic Fireworks. I think I'll be mostly go for that as I wonder how it will looks like. Don't know who wants to go with me also. I'll see how things go cause I need to go editing at 1.30pm tomorrow in uni. This is the 2nd weekend am in uni already. Don't want la, so boring doing the same project. I have to do the last theory assignment early before the 1st Nov. Then, I can have more fun after that. Hehehe..

I better go change. Hey, look at the new uploaded pic called Friday Night out. Yah? It's the same as am describing for this blog. Chao

No comments: