Thursday, December 29, 2005

...what a day...


I thought I'll be having a good fun day. Mana tahu, when I just stepped out from my house. There's the electricity company that control Burwood (AGL) wants to cut off my electricity. What the hell? I was damn mad with the stupid person that sent him here. Then, I have another account with the other company (TXU). Called them up and scolded the person how got my phone. You know huh? Never too nice to the 'ang mo lang'. Nice to them, they tend to slack. Not nice to them, then they know I really bombastic them the whole way. So, I damned BOMBASTIC her until she do something good that I can listen to. But then that guy didn't cut off my electricity and which I have to call up the TXU to confirm whether they have done anything or not.

Nothing much after that, just went for the Follow-up Program with the Malaysian/Singaporean. They are so quiet, I can't believe that. Every time I go for the FUP, it's always the chinese so quiet. Anyway, I was the only one that always get scolded as I'm LOUD. Well, I get excited easily. Can't believe that I'm already 23 years old, still act like that. Guys, can't find me as lady like la. That's for sure. Not damn into it.

Well, talk alot lo and get bombastic from my Peer Support Co-ordinator after that. Cz I said bad things for his part lo. Hehee.. Then got another bombastic from him. Asked me to learn to speak like politician. Oh my goodness, I'm going in for the DUSA Election for 2005 as the Campus International Rep. So, have to be damn politic person to get my damn votes. I have to get at least 400 votes which we have 700 new international students. Let say that the Melbourne campus consists of 1,500 international students. If I can get quater for it, I'll get in to the damn DUSA. Well, this week I have got lotz of bombastic by people, ask me to speak adn act like a politician. Eh, I'm not that kind of person you know. I like to play but then I like to help also. Not fun, means no play. No play, means no help.

I have to ended up study Bachelor of Contemporary Art - Media study. So, I can get my butt around the place ma. Keep on staying put in the same place with same face, environment and same things. I can get damn bored soon. I need to survive and get fresh stuff.

Nothing to do in uni then come back home straight. On the way also raining, aiya.. How I can be still so happy. Maybe I saw my son then scold him and love him as well. Play with him. Now his behind me sitting on the chair, don't know what he wants also. He tends to get sayang all the time. Always want attentions, like a baby. On the 16th Aug 2004, his going to be 1 year old lo. Still make noises like a baby. So damn pampered. I have no one to pamper ma, then have to pamper him lo. Since I got him last dec, I only left him at home with my housemate once. That night can't even sleep well, cz I damn missed him so much. So happy when I got back home, try to drive faster to home as well.

Ok.. I think I better go now.. That's all for the latest report from 1.30pm till now. See ya guys soon. Oh yah, please tell me what you thought of the DUSA Election Pic of mine. Thanks.

No comments: