Friday, December 30, 2005

...Hi, People...

It has been a long time I didn't catch up with all of you. I was just busy with lotz of things, for example, ASSGIMENTS! again. Well, I have another one to hand in this Friday but haven't done much. Lazy to do but then no worries.. I'll do it. I don't want to have any extension already. Get it done and I only left 2 more to go. Can't believe this is my final semester as it's fast and final.

It's very hot today.. around 30 degrees. Tomorrow is even worst - 32 degrees. After that, it's going to be usual cold. Can't believe that I'm ging for the 3 days Summer season. Anyway, I'm just waiting for my friend to pick me up from my house to go fetch a friend from the airport. This friend of mine went to Sydney to have family gathering cz the sister is there and most of the families arer there actually. Went for 4 days and coming back today cz he has to work. Hahaha..

What else? Life has been ups and downs for most of the people that I know. Either they are having partners or breaking up??!! Can't believe that this time of season is so hard to catch up with love ones. People take my advice: Be happy and go lucky. Don't worry too much. Your goals are more important and if your relationship is one of the goals you want to achieve... Do it! Don't make it a hassle for your life now. No one can help you unless YOU MAKE IT or YOU DO IT.

Just remember your parents are more important still. Anyway, that's what I have been telling people.

Anyway, I have been good. Just busy and isolating myself in another way. Don't want to bother about people at all but myself. I don't appreciate love relationship at this moment. I don't really care whether I have any one to love or any one loves me. I just want to stick to my own life and go thru with it strongly. I want to finish off my Degree and going for my Masters. I'm seriously waiting for that.

I have to go now. Friend is here. Byeeeeeeee

No comments: