Thursday, December 29, 2005

...bad luck or just unlucky day...

Friday the 13th was a good start for me as my group member got the studio room that we wanted to work out with our lightings for the major project. The lecturer wants to kick us out as he said he already booked the place. Well, the name is not under his and we have our name booked in on the paper and with the Buildings & Grounds. So, he has to speak to the other group which he already promised them for a space. But he has to find another room for them as he can't kick us out from the room which we have already booked and we have witness. Who cares about him.. He is a bastard lecturer anyway.

Eventually, we didn't get the research paper done and one of the group member suppose to do it for his part. He ended up didn't do it and he wants me (I'm the nearest to the uni) to wake up as early as 7.30am to hand in the assignment in Winter. I scolded him and I didn't want to do it even though I'm the one who is living the closest. That's his fault and he wants people to cover his lazines. I got angry with him and I bombasted him right in front of all the group member and that bastard lecturer. I don't even care about it. Cz he is suppose to do it. Another guy done his job and he is the one that told me that lazy bear didn't do his part. He was angry with that sleazy as well. That sleazy came back after chatting with the lecturer to get extension and said that he'll do it on Sunday but then ask my friend to finish off the last paragraph for him as well. What the hell? Why not just pass every thing to us and we can finish the thing on that day. He is such a sleazy bastard that the other guy doesn't want to talk to him as well. Just imagine that Aussie guy and Aussie guy can angry with each other.

I was waiting for the time to fly until 6pm to go for the movie marathon which I have organized for DISNet. Know what? It's a bad day for my son and I. PrinceJTan is sick and I have to bring him see doctor. At least, he is better a bit but he's not feeling well. I'll see how is he going tomorrow morning. Hopefully he will recover the next day. Now, he is sleeping most of the time and I have to keep on feeding him water. So that he won't get dehydrated. He didn't have any food. Wish that he can eat some thing he likes tomorrow onwards.

It's 2 hours away from Athens Olympiad opening. I'm going to stay up all night for that which in another hand, I have to take care of my lil' sick son. Well people, enjoy the Athens Olympiad opening. Chao..!

No comments: