Friday, December 30, 2005

...Relationship...

This word has not been really in my mind for a long time. It's high time for me to think about it. Now, am in the final semester. I actually have a little bit of heart to think about this word. Not that much actually, it's still 30%. Any one in my mind, yupe! Any one that I want to be, not really! Ouch.. that might be a difficult situation for me. Cause I don't know what I really want.

I do believe in one thing though. When two people are really in love, it is always hard for them to be together. I really believe in this cause I have few situations that always ended up not being with him. Why it stops me from doing that? Or why it stops him from doing that as well?

I asked my brother and he said to me, "It is not wrong, as long as you know what you are doing." At least, my brother is happy as he lastly got a steady girlfriend. Cross my fingers seriously, fed-up with him changing girlfriends so many years. Hrmmm... no idea how long they have been together but I'll be going back to see her end of the year. Oh my goodness, she's one year younger than me. I don't want la... Since I have to call her sister-in-law, I prefer she to be older. Cause I like having a big sister taking care of me. No need to worry so much of housework. Hehehe.. Am just lazy bugger. Since it's my brother's house, why I have to clean his place when his not having holidays.

Hey, ain't I suppose to talk about myself.. How come ended up talking about my brother. This is not about his problem but it's about me. Hehehe.. Next, what I need to talk about? Let me think.

Lazy already. Don't want to talk about it. No use also. If it comes, it will come. If it doesn't come, it just won't come.

Come as it is and I will not know.Come as it is not and I will not know.Might as well just let it come or not to come.

No comments: