Thursday, December 29, 2005

...Olympiad Rowing Competition...

* Female Rowing

Well, we have the 4 people in a rowing boat that won us a best time for the Olympiad. We can go straight for the Semi-final without any problem at all. Just imagine we have good rowers. Hrmm.. I might get myself to go for rowing one day in Melbourne. It's gonna be expensive but it's fun. I have done the Kayak before. It's extremely exciting. My dad taught me that when I was only 6 - 10 years old. Can't remember how old I was. It was damn fun. When I moved to Sabah, I didn't get to do the things that I used to do with my dad. What can I say.. I missed the chance from that on.

*Male Rowing

Don't worry, we got into 3rd place for the 4 people in rowing competition. We can go for the semi-final and we can win. Just hope that we can go for the 1st till 3rd place in the semi-finals. Hrmm.. Guys are doing great for the swimming. Galz are doing incredible good for the boats. I wonder why.

No comments: