Friday, December 30, 2005

...A fine day...

Last 2 days I went to bed after 3am, can't believe that I still haven't finish the assignment. So many things to read and cite with it as well. I can't believe that we can also use the lecture notes, readers, material and others to make it as citation thingy. At least, better than nothing. It's just that it's hard to understand the questions and do it as well. Limited words only till 1000 words. Yupe, three Questions and it'll ended up with 3000 words. 10 marks for each question which we only can choose three out of six.

Well, I went to uni early in the morning around 10.30am. Todd was late and there are not many people in the uni editing. I think am going to see most of them on Monday. Exams are coming up this Monday onwards for 2 weeks, I guess. Not having exams, so am not sure about it. I just know that I have another 2 more weeks, am going to leave my baby boy and go home for a huge holiday. Worst thing is that I can't go anywhere else more than just in Malaysia. It's different if I work and earn my own money, which I can go whenever I want to. I'm going to miss the opportunity to work for summer. I can earn so much money and go for far holiday in January. Life is like that when you are not that rich.

Came back home do a little bit of my assignment and had lunch. After lunch, I went out to do gardening. Ooooh.... so many weeds to clean up. It's just a disaster for me now cause still thinking whether I should call the gardener to come in or not. Eventually, it's a sunny day and it's good for gardening. I ended up cleaning two huge bucket - which is a large bucket to consume water when it's draught period. Yeh, it's a huge amount of weeds. I just clean up the things that I also don't like. I think next time my house will only full of LAVENDER. It's easier to take care and no worries about that.

Whenever I walk to uni, I pass by a house which has Lavender plants. I realized that there are different type of lavender. In K-mart garden area, I found out that there are lots more of Lavender. There is one with green color only. That means it's not purple flower but it's green. It's funny and interesting. Even though, the purple flowers have different blooming style. I'm so fond of lavender since when am I kid.

Seriously, I have never seen Lavender plant until I came here. If I did when I was a child, I would have no idea what is that. It's just - ooooohhhh, purple flowers. Hehehe... Cool huh? I can just sit there and look at the lavender plant for a long time which I won't get bored at all. It's just pretty, nice, cute, extraordinary and interesting. I think I'm so obsess with flowers that are blue and purple only. Others, I'll just get rid of it and I don't care. I think I just cleaned up the ones that are normal plants and not my type flowers. Hahaha..

No comments: