Thursday, December 29, 2005

...Yo, people...

Anyway, it has been weeks I didn't blog here. Miss me or not?

I didn't go to uni and do my campaign. Personally, I don't think I have any votes today unless I have friends that voted me online in uni. For those of you haven't yet, please go to http://www.deakin.edu.au/dusa/elections and vote. Yah.. my team members called me and I didn't pick up the mobile at all. It's so irritating until I can throw the mobile in the bin. I just want to have a day off and not do any thing at all. Well, I need to do my assignment which I have to hand it in on Monday by 5pm. I have another assignment which is group on the coming next Friday. I have to do major filming for the major project (ACC313) next week. I have to do more campaign as well. What a darn life I have here now. Every thing is due next week. I can't believe it at all. So, I have to deal with it after all since it's already settled.

Life is a bunch of torns and horns. Hehehe.. WHat's that? Have no idea just thought of it when I just blog here. Moon Cake festival is here and I'm going to have a BBQ party at my friend's house. Yehh... Of course, it's our own expenses. So many people going to have dinner there. Hopeufully it's not that cold at night. Or else I'll stay at home most of my time.

I started my essay a little bit for the intro and going to my friend's house to celebrate her bro's birthday. I don't think I'm going to bring the camera as I'm going there for awhile. Have to come back home early to do my assignment. Then, going to uni tomorrow by 1pm to get more reference books. Hope that I have the time to do and then I can hand in my assignment on Monday b4 5pm. Cz we have to do ACC313 filming at night.

Oh my goodness, what a freaking day and night. I don't think I have the chance to eat any thing at all. Maybe I'll ask some one to get food for me. Hahaha.. For the past 4 days, I didn't have proper lunch at all. Can say that I didn't eat on Tuedays until 12.30am. Believe me that I don't have the time to eat or buy any thing to eat. Every day have to do campaigning. What a life...?

Good thing I went to watch the Princess Diary 2: Royal Engagement and it was the first day of screening. My friends can't wait for it to come out and then they asked me to go as well. Since I need the darn break, why not go for it as I want to watch as well. I don't have to drive, so I can have a break or rest from the day stress that I have.

I saw my ex-classmate (he) and I asked him what movie you watched. Believe me: he told me that he watched Princess Diary 2. I was so shocked and I said alone, you wathing that? He then told me that he was with the girlfriend. Then, I was having a pitiness in my heart for him. I can't believe that he has to watch that movie with the girlfriend whom I know he is not that type of guy will watch girls movie. Anyway, I think guy shouldn't go with the girlfriend and watch girls movie. Girls should have girls night out. I went with a bunch of girls, so.. it's ok for me. Well guys, please if you don't want to watch. Don't force yourself even though it's your girlfriend. I wouldn't let my boyfriend do that if he doens't want to - unwillingly. If I have a boyfriend, ok.. No time for that. I have a son to take care and his a real trouble maker for me already.

Having headache with him every day as his not happy with his fur. Look at the pics that is in the photos album. How skinny is he? That's why his not happy with his masculine shape. Hahha.. I really LOVE him a lot. So cute and naughty. You just can't believe him. His very attach to people especially me and very friendly bastard. VeRy friendly some times....

I better chao to my friend's house. See what are they up to. Byee...

No comments: