Thursday, December 29, 2005

...salvo's B'Day...

Wah.. seriously. Julia said 5 mins time she'll be back. We all wait for her until 'cao kan' already. Preparing for her to bring salvo come back home to celebrate his b'day. Mana tahu, wait until nearly half an hour oni, she bring him back. This is the 2nd / 3rd time seeing him. Eventually, this is the first time I talked to Salvo more longer.

He very the damn chun with all the unbelievable words that he used. My son also scared of him. Well, he doesn't want to give up as he keep on chasing my son. Hai.. my son got so freaked out with him. Until every one also asked Salvo to give up but he still insists to conquer my son. Good thing my son didn't pee on him.

Well, I ate a lot of 'ta pin lo' stuff. Eat until I damn full still sit near the table and keep on eating. Maybe my Taiwanese girl housemate has been starving me for so many days. One of my friend (Jenny) that came to my house said that I look slimer. As if we are all going for diet like the pic that I have taken today for the DUSA Election. That's the picture when she saw me.

Back to the story, we have lotz of fun after all. Chit chat and got to know 3 generations story again. Then got to meet up with new friends. You know what, I ended up speaking - Hakka, Cantonese, Mandarin and English in one house. Just imagine how my mind spin most of the time. English as we have the aussie guy, Julia's cousin's bf. He is the only one who is worst than I am as he doesn't understand much chinese language. Basically, he is always left and right, left and right looking at us talking all the time. Until we played Pictionary, then we have to speak in English just for his sake.

Eventually, my game partner (Daddy) & I got the second place which is not bad for us. As I was damn 'dai pi' (stupid) when he drew pic and I have to guess. He damn syok lo, he can answer my drawings very well. There's one quizz with the animal - DOLPHIN. I ended up drawing the sea wave and a big mouth looks like dolphin with the bulgy head. The tail is big enough like the papaya boobs which I forgotten to add the fin on top of the dolphin. He guessed it without the FIN. Oh my goodness, the rest thought is the old age of dinasour fish or something.

When he drew the santa claus, I have no idea at all. It looks like the electricity shocked santa with large eyes and it looks like the animation santa. I ended didn't guess that as Julia already guessed it.

My popeye also very funny, the normal bold head with the cigratte tube. The body looks like the cacat angel type. Doesn't look like a human being at all. You will definitely can't guess that it is Popeye. But he got it, he's very good in imagining things. Me so 'dai pi' he also can catch. Very the 'pui fuk' him, no wonder people call him - Daddy.

We ended up closing the game till 2am, seriously can't tahan already. Have to go back home and sleep. I'll be sleeping soon. Just waiting for my hair to dry since I got a lil' wet after drying it with hair-dryer. Adios babies..

No comments: