Thursday, December 29, 2005

...PrinceJTan's 1 year old B'day...

Since he was sick for the last 3 days, I gave him a small b'day party with my housemates. Bought the small cakes from Safeway. Hahaa.. Well, he ended up eating the cream that is inside. He seems to like it but I seriously dislike. I have no idea what is it. I still don't like it.

He has a nice day, hanging around the house taking pictures. At least, there are people to be with him and he is not quite alone at home. Tomorrow I have to go out the whole afternoon. He is going to be the same as it is. Going to be alone with the music on to be with him. Waiting for me at the window, looking out for my body slowing walking towards the house.

He's happy today, as there are people to play with him. I have no idea that I am suppose to be happy because he has to play with me or he is happy as he got people to play with him. I wonder how it goes for his thoughts. Anyway, he likes what he likes. Can't get him to change much things in this house.

Have a look at his B'day Pic. That's the whole day of his 1 year old B'day. Chao!

No comments: