Friday, December 30, 2005

...Terengganu...

Well, I am flying to Terengganu with my mom for a holiday back home (Actual home town is in Kuala Terengganu). Hehehe...until this Sunday. I wonder how this place is going to be since I left for such a long time and now it's under the great care of UMNO. What's the full name of the UMNO... no IDEA!

Anyway, going to buy lots of cheap stuff and EAT again. Ok, I am coming back for good. Why am I still doing it like that? Cause when I start studying BEAUTICIAN course. Me can't eat that much and not simply eat this and that. Every thing has to be reduce and guess what... How is a Beautician going to be beautiful if she eats so much until it's BIG SIZE....especially me. Belieave me, I think they are going to ask me for slimming course ready in a week time.This is going to kill me soon...

Ok, leaving today at night and going to KLCC later with mom and brother's girlfriend. Yupe, go to Genki Sushi and eat. Hahahaha.. See ya then. Another few days time, am going to check my results for last semester. Hope I can PASSS... and get rid of the DEGREEE lifeee.

No comments: