Thursday, December 29, 2005

...Joking Day...

In uni, waiting for the time to pass till 6pm. I think I'm just sitting next to 2 Malaysians Male. Guess what... for 1 and half years I didn't go back to Malaysia. I have no idea what the hell is going on in Malaysia at all.

Can I say something funny... I feel very panic just hear their conversation. So malaysian or singaporean english language. I'm panic'g. Am not joking. Just that I'm not use to it. I do hang out with Malaysians but not as pure as the guys that are sitting beside me. Oh my goodness.... I think I better stop here. Or else you all will scold me that I'm biased... am not biased, am just not use to the home english language. I wonder how am I going to survive in Malaysia.

If you damn have idea, motivate my mind.... I BEG YOU to HELP me..

No comments: