Friday, December 30, 2005

...Relief...

I have two more assignments to go and I'm FREE but I still have worries for end of the year. Hope that my dad's operation will go well and my results. Hope that I can really finish this semester cause I don't want to let my daddy down. Paid so much for me... It's not a good excuse to fail any units. Seriously hope that every thing will be alright.

I'm actually not that busy as I assume. Just that I have things on my mind that I need asnwers. Well, I won't have the answers until end of the year. I just want to have the answers quick and now. I can't wait cause it really panics me until I couldn't concentrate on my studies. It really affects me badly but I'm trying to make myself calm and happy. Fake happiness is what I'm going through.

This year is seriously the worst year that I have live on till today. Eventually, I can commit suicide any time. I won't believe that there are no good things happening to me! I want to create temper every day but what is there a good use of it? I want to do silly stuff but is there a good use again? I want to do things that I haven't go through before but is there a good use? Is there any good use that I won't have to pay, cheat, do, think, and use..? Hello... dun say: "Go and DIE la..." I know that... but is there really one good thing that it really has in this world? Still thinking...? I'm still thinking as well.

What a sad thing when I am trying to isolate myself from lots of things that I have done before. I want to live in peace which I have not been doing years ago. Regrets? Yupe, I do have but did I learn from it? Yes, I did and I really appreciate it now. Cause I understand and I want to learn it to live a better life... I don't want to end up like I was before. Can I trust myself? There are no anwers from any one except myself.

What do you think the answer is going to be?

No comments: