Thursday, December 29, 2005

...Athens Olympiad Opening...


What a great opening for the Athens this time. It is so amazing that so artsy until I seriously can't believe that it is done until so magnificent. What can I say? Greece is place born full of artists, writers, designers, politicians, technicians, science wonderers, and etc.

I like the one when the history of Athens. It is so dolly and you can see it's like statues. It is so unbelievable incredible artsy until it really represents Athens' story. The colours that they used are really matching the Athens sand and water colours.

The huge face right in the beginning really gave a good impression that Athens Olympiand Opening is going to be great. Compare to Sydney 2000, I love the Athens more. I study Contemporary Art but it doesn't mean every thing I like is Art stuff. It's just the way the magnificent design for the opening. It is really incredible work and idea.

No comments: