Wednesday, December 28, 2005

~hey me, hey you, hey people~

So, this is the final place I should use as a main blogspot hey?

Ching Ching, you got me into it. Now I have more blog sites than you imagine. Or might as well just cut and paste the precious stupid bloggy I have over here and I'll update the recent ones as soon as possible.

Nothing much going around in Melbourne just a couple bloody hot days and nights. Good to sleep with just the T-Shirt on and no others, HRMMmmmmmm.... I think every Melbournians agree in this shit sleep dress.

I won't take the picture for you all to see as I'll keep it for myself and someone.. Who's that? Not going to tell you. Poink.. Poink!

Go to go... just want to lay back and read Reader's Digest and ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
Baby Darlingssssssss

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

great lord! better for you to use blogspot... i will link you ..ekek.. you better update hard! =)
take care.

Love,
FOO CHING CHING
xoxoxo

adrianalynn_al said...

yes, aunty

will do if am free.

Study hard ooiii