Thursday, December 29, 2005

...what a good day...

I can't believe that I have a good rest last 2 nights after the Multicultural Day & Night event. It was so damn tiring until I don't feel like going to uni at all last 2 days. Which I don't have class until today at 5pm. Hrmm.. thinking of not going again but just sign my name. Basically, I have to get the name sign as I have been skipping class for so many times and I seriously need that 5% out of 100. Well, me not good in theory. That's why I have to been serious with it. Bad timing for the last semester here to study theory. Most of the friends that I know.. they are doing 2 theories in one semester. That's crazy.. how they survive. I can't do it. I'll get crazy and stress soon right at the end of the semester. I have already got crazy as it's my last semester. Hope that I'll manage to pass it and finish my undergrad and go for my postgrad. How time consuming that I'm going to deal with this thing.

Anyway, what happen at the Multicultural Day..? I was not there. I have no idea what happen. But I have the tapes with me.. I'll know what happen when I edit it. Why wasn't I there...? Last minute have to go to Geelong campus to get the flags to our campus. Yeh yeh.. 3 hours drive which took me 4 hours as I was playing with the cruise. Hahaha.. Cruise means that I don't have to step on gas pedal which will drive itself. Of course I have to take care of the wheel still. But then I can have my 2 legs rest all the way. If there's car around before me, I have to switch it off. It was the uni car, that's why I got to play around it. Eventually, it came out that we used until 253 km (I think so). So, happy as this is the first time that most of it I drove until so much all by myself. Of course my friend used it for there and here around our campus area. But I was the one who used it all the time. Hahaha.. Long distance is fun but then it was quite warm that day. Made me want to sleep all the way as I was ALONE in the car. Hahaha. Crazy..

Not any one can use the Deakin Car as it must be a registered driver list in Deakin. I was one of them as I was working for them in one week to do accommodation hunting. So, my name is in the list. Good yah.. It was very weird that every one was looking at you. I feel so - I don't know what is happening. I told my friend and he said that I am one of the VIP. As I got to use the Deakin Car and not many people can use the car. Now, I only understand why. Basically, you can say that not many chinese female got to use the Deakin Uni but you can see the chinese males did use the car. But most of them are ABCs. If you say international students, it will be damn cool to use the car. In a way, they are jealous is what I perceived. Anyway, I'm glad that I have the opportunity to use it as I can save my petrol. hahaha..

The Multicultural Night was not on time as we lack of audience, but when the time was getting late, you can see lotz of people coming in one by one. Obviously, we still have more indians and sri lankans people supporting us all these times. We have lotz of different countries representing. I was one of them as there are not Malaysians want to join in. I was the back-up all the time as I like being the back-up person. I'm happy with it as I got to do what I know what I can do. Hahaha.. No need to have so much pressure to be a leader. What I did? I was just singing - Aku Tak Biasa (Indonedian Song). Wonder why... my friend's bro asked me to sing that song as our malaysian song is not so nice. He recommended me that one.. It did not went well at first as I screwed up the beginning part but I was good at the chorus. I guessed I'm just happening with the chorus part. As it still rings in my mind until now. We have belly dancer coming in as the last performance, you can just image how the people reacts in it. As you can nearly see every thing from the girl. She's pretty with hot body and the guy who was playing the drum was fantastice and he hot as well. What a good combination and partner to be with. Hahaha..

I guess that's it.. at the moment. Just lazy want to write so long. I'll have to get back to the chinese story book. Have to give it back soon. Or else I'll have to pay more. Of course, I need to do my assignment today as well for tomorrow. Hahaha.. Good on me.. Anyway, happy assignmenting and examining.. Byeeeeeeeeeeee!

No comments: