Friday, December 30, 2005

...Certainly...

Hrmm.. what is so great about this blog?

Until that can make you more impossible bored than not doing anything at all when there are no stress around the area. Which I ended up still have a major group project still going on until 14th Nov 2004 in ASTOR THEATRE at Chapel St. Remember it's 14th Nov at Astor Theatre the door opens at 7pm. Buy a ticket worth $10 to watch 12 teams' short films which the movies starts at 8pm. After party at the Revolver (If the spelling is correct) - at Chapel St. Be there and have lots of fun with the 3rd year Deakin Students. You might not know who you can end up with....

Anyway, oh yah! Moving house tomorrow afternoon which I have lots to pack up. Haven't finish packing up but will see how things go. Hrmm.. might be late to uni as I just came back home from late DINNER. Have been in uni since 2pm till 11pm. Well, I personally heard that the lecturer using swear word. Oh yah... FUCKING - this is the word that he taught me and my another group member! Hrmm.. I wonder how's my group member doing now??? Didn't get his call at all. You know what, I wonder if I ever report to the head of faculty, what will happen to him? Can't believe that he said that word and of course the usual OZ word - BUGGER - which this word is use in the movie Wimbledon. How extraordinary! What about your lecturers or tutors, did he/she swear in front of you? Did you ever tempt to make a report against he/she? Why not?

Actually, I just don't know what I want to say but I know I have not been here blogging for quite a long time. Since I'll be moving house tomorrow, I might not have the time to bla anything at all. Even I can online there by using their LapTops but I might watch more chinese movies. Hahaha.. I have to catch up more of it before I go back for a long holiday. I REALLY MISS MY JJ NOW, SO WORRIED ABOUT HIM. Don't feel like leaving him, don't want him to feel lonely. I just want to be there for him cause he seems to want me to be THERE for me. Hope that he can seriously get along with my friends. Hope that he won't get lonely. I'm so afraid that his not going to feel right, seriously hope that he won't get SICK. I LOVE him too MUCH until I don't want to leave him ALONE. His my BABE!

Well, I better go to bed and sleep with my son. It's pass bed time for him causes he was waiting for me to come back home after my dinner. I better chaooo....

No comments: