Thursday, December 29, 2005

...MCC day.. (Blur Day)

What the hack... I'm fine over here. Haven't die yet. Sorry for not writting any crapz here for freaking few days. Me busy with the Multicultural Day & Night event and the DUSA Elections 2005. Hopefully me will win for my position. I'm getting lotz of fun over here. Pissing a particular person off every now and then. My friends said that I'm quite naugghty to her.. but then what to do. She is just a person that every one is hating her. I know I'm a bit off these days, sorry for her anyway.

Well, just came back from dinner and movie and friend's house. We are celebrating his birthday. Got to know 'Daddy' last 2/3 weeks and this is the 2nd day that I saw him. His a nice friend and we can get along very well. Excuse me, not that kind of love relationship.. as a friend or brother. It's nice to be single sometimes.. No worries at all. Have to much to deal in my life when I'm doing so many things in every semester. Won't be going back to M'sia soon. Since I'll be damn busy with so many things and will continue my Masters here.

Seems that LimKokWing University of Creative Technology has funny subjects that doesn't concern what I'm suppose to focus on. Now, I only understand that what I studied in LICT/LUCT was a waste of time in 2 years. I should come here straight and can do double major - taking photography and film making. Anyway, me happy here as I got to study what I wanted. Good for me... I'm sorry that I what said about LICT/LUCT. But it's the truth from my heart... people.. Don't get angry at me. Be happy what you want to study... Media Law is good some how or rather. But then I think that should be in the Honours or Masters stage. It's seriously a big deal of subject to study in Degree stage. At least, you learn it rather than not learning it at all.

Got a new 3rd generation mobile - LG U8120. Hopefully I will stop changing mobile next year. Hahaha... I'm crazy about mobile now. Since I have people that I know can intro me new mobiles. Why not... Just I have to pay the bills. Have no idea about my 3G no. yet but I asked my friend to get me a good no. that's easy for me to remember which I don't cal myself all the time - 24/7.

Have to go.. Can't believe the time. Lotz of things to do when I wake up. So eerrrriiiieeeee... I need a damn long break.. Should go to Geelong.. Any one want to come with my son and I in the summer break?

No comments: