Monday, January 02, 2006

~Yat Gong Gong, Yi Gong Gong, Sam - where's MY ang pao!~

First of all, Gong Hei Fat Choi / Gong Xi Fa Chai / Happy Chinese New Year / Selamat Tahun Baru Cina / Gong Hi Fat Choi / Giueng He Fat Chai...others - I don't know...

Secondly, I'm FREAKING SORRY! Not calling people back in KL / TWU (Sabah) cause I'm freaking busy with my family...no heart to go out with anyone..

Thirdly, am working part-time with uni. So no time to sms / msg / call people...Actually, I'm just lazy to call and go out...

4thly, checkout my Friendster.com - errr...what address to add me - this it is - adrianalynn_al@hotmail.com. To see what the darn festivals I want to go. Call me la... Me last year in Melbourne...

5thly, I don't really use multiply. So, don't check on me... me no freaking Multiply Maniac now.

Finally, I want to go UK....for holiday and do something useful there and come back to Malaysia to work.

That's all.. End of my report.. Check out my Friendster.com instead. I got Hi5.. but I don't use either... hehehe.. Chao people

No comments: