Tuesday, January 03, 2006

~ FAITH ? ~

It has been such a disaster in Tawau, Sabah, Malaysia that I started to back-slide. I didn’t go to church at all and I don’t finish the whole book of Bible. I tried so hard to finish it but I never ended up doing it. Do I really have that kind of FAITH when I used to be having?

God touches my life when I needed him the most and not really sometimes. I believe that He knows what I want and He gave it to me. I asked him so many things and He still gives it to me without a reason. He provides every thing for my family and I till then. We must OBEY Him because we will be pleasing Him. He has the every LOVE which every one has been seeking for. But… is it going to be every day?

God, in another hand, ask for what He wants and expects highly from ‘us’. He wants ‘us’ to know Him and let other people to know Him as well. He wants ‘us’ to give our LOVE to Him truly. His jealous when we don’t NEED Him. He can be full of anger when people threaten His children badly in this world. But… I don’t think he kept His earlier promises in the Old Testament anymore.

Remember there’s this story about Noah who built a boat to put a pair of animals and his children in it because God is going to flood that town as there are lots of sinners with sinful things happening. After more than 1 year, the land dried up and Noah built an altar for God and sacrificed the animals to be approved for that cleanliness of land. In Genesis 8:21-22 showed: ‘And the Lord was pleased with the sacrifice and said to himself, “I will never again curse the earth, destroying all living things, even though people’s thoughts and actions are bent toward evil from childhood. As long as the earth remains, there will be springtime and harvest, cold and heat, winter and summer, day and night.”

Remember again after the flood, God created a ‘RAINBOW’ to keep his promise in Genesis 9:11-17 showed: ‘I solemnly promise never to send another flood to kill all living creatures and destroy the earth.” And God said, “I am giving you a sign as evidence of my eternal covenant with you and all living creatures. I have placed my rainbow in the clouds. It is a sign of my permanent promise to you and to all the earth. When I send clouds over the earth, the rainbow will be seen in the clouds, and I will remember my covenant with you and with everything that lives. Never again will there be a flood that will destroy all life. When I see the rainbow in the clouds, I will remember the eternal covenant between God and every living creature on earth.” Then God said to Noah, “Yes, this is the sign of my covenant with all the creatures of the earth.”

And what happen to the latest earth disaster in December 26, 2004? A Tsunami disaster that have killed more than 5 thousand people in Acheh, Phuket, Sri Lanka and others. Is this call a RAINBOW PROMISE to the creatures of the earth? Whoever is the writer of Genesis – I don’t think you made a good choice of putting it as God did not PROMISE what he has said earlier on. Don’t ask me to read Revelation as it’s the world most unbelievable DISASTER. It’s the END OF THE WORLD for every one. But… why God wants to create human at first? Is He so lonely that He needs a human being to accompany Him? Is He wise enough to give Adam a WIFE? Then isn’t he lonely and angry when Adam and Eve didn’t OBEY His word of wisdom?

Why am I writing this religious angry blog because I want to really ask God one simply question.

WHAT THE HEAVEN YOU WANT FROM ME? I’m sick with this life and You trying to test my faith every day. It’s enough for me, I’m darn done with this life. THIS LIFE IS NOT MINE, IT’S YOURS. You OWNED me… I’m back-sliding and I feel sick and angry with You because You are trying to gain me back as I’m more to the DEVIL’S SIDE. I HATE PROMISES of what YOU HAVE MADE for my family and me to make it HAPPEN FOR SUCH A LONG PERIOD OF TIME. You have ruined my family’s life and mine as well. All because it started off with money and You are still trying to TEST US for it. I’m not into you anymore and I’m SO SORRY TO DO THIS TO YOU But… I HATE THIS LIFE, ENOUGH OF ME and ENOUGH OF YOU! I HATED TO SACRIFICE MY LOVE to the people I LOVE and to the animal I HAVE GIVEN LOVE TO. YOU WIN and I lost. Go ahead, deal with my life when I die.

No comments: