Tuesday, January 03, 2006

~Movie Series / TV Series.. or whatsoever Series~

Born without understanding any words what human beings are saying, developing day by day to understand the words. How awful to understand human speaking language when you just come out from the womb. Most of the LUCKY BABIES got to welcome by their parents, I don't think the babies will understand what is call - "Hey, welcome to the world, baby" by their parents or parent.

In my case, I think I just understand what is - HUNGRY and I NEED FOOD ASAP! Yeh, extraordinary case but it's worth a single minute just to wait for my milk in the hospital. Then, year by year, I grew up and am growing up still until my DEATH DAY. I understand words by words and learning every single words which I still don't understand it. How amazing that the Dictionary actually add the modern words in it which don't think really need it to be, I guess...

But movies are just one of my favourite time to spend with. Non stop watching TV all the time even when I'm eating, studying, visiting and what can I think of. It might be good to have TV in the toilet and shower room but just didn't buy the portable TV for emergency use. To think of it, dad always tell me one sentence - You can leave without a year to watch the TV shows as they will still show it after a year or two, so you still won't miss it. That was when I was in Form Three taking the PMR time, believe it, I DID NOT watch or touch the TV for that year. Not even stepping into the cinema at all with friends even though am invited for it.

How amazing when am addicted with TV and just stop not watching or touching it. This might be painful for me but I did survive for that year and concentrate on my studies. After that, don't rely on my dad's saying anymore, went back to the addiction. Dad always joke with me that I will become a broadcaster one day in one of the Malaysia Channel News or overseas. Dad and mom never agree me doing or becoming one. Eventually, I rely in my belief of mind and heart which I ended up taking a Degree for Contemporary Arts - Film Studies major. Yupe, I WANT TO BE ONE... Like the Asian lady in CNN news and she was GOOD. I was not keen of news but she influence me of wanting to be like her. I think that she is still there, ask my dad, he knows who is she. Anchor-women for the news channels that knows several languages back in Malaysia. How amazing these people can work for different language in one news channel and became praised by oversea visitors that know Malaysia well whilst their work/stay there.

Well, I might be happy to have a degree that is different from many people for Asia country cause many people in this world know and understand that Asians ain't that keen of wanting to take up that major which I DID. I just told them - Maybe I'm just one of the extraordinary Asian that just don't do the same thing like the most Asians. They agreed in it but they were glad to see Asians keen of taking jobs like that.If the one day came, unemployment issue mostly attack at US (the Media people). In my mind, no one will live without US as we are the greatest source that they can be connected in this WHOLE EARTH or even other balls flowing next to the earth.

Next, Tom Cruis is with David Letterman. Got to watch that, seriously crazy loyal Scientology follower that is not getting a marriage date by Katie Holmes. Yupe, I DO FOLLOW THAT bullshits from the MEDIA people. Anyway, happy connecting by US, and don't get grumpy when it's ewwwwwwww movies.

No comments: