Tuesday, January 03, 2006

~Mr & Mrs Smith Day Out~

I was onced invited by my lady boss, Irene to watch movie with her again. Yeh, the Mr & Mrs. Smith movie - Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie (izzit correct?). Conclusion, her whole family and her friend's whole family and her friend's daughter's friend plus me. So, we have 9 people together to have lunch at Pavillion Doncaster as it was Queen's birthday (holiday for some people but not all), and some of the restaurants are not open at that day and time. Yupe, I was the funniest person to join in but well every thing was FINE. After all, I just want to watch movie which is the movie title is ABOVE as Irene knows about it.

I realized that she'll ask me to come along to watch movie with her and I think I never so NO to people when coming to food and movie or play for a day. Previously, I went to watch Star Wars with her and her two children. Pancake for breakfast and Vietnamese beef noodle for lunch, all in her account except I paid for her movie ticket. Not good for her to keep on paying for me even though she wants to but it's not GOOD... I don't think my dad would like it since she's my lady boss and I'm just working for her. Anyway, she insisted of paying me back but I just said NOPE, it's alright. I can still afford movie tickets.

I guess this is call IN RETURN you just have to give back a little, it was right when boss said "Not all the time also have to put it in and never let it out". Well, it was suppose to be a dirty joke in the kitchen while working but think of another sense, it's right that sometimes you just have to give out since they have given me so much while working for them and they treated me very well and like their own kid. Not all bosses can do that, it's a GOOD thing I have bosses like that. Or else, I'll be fired soon enough before winter arrives and now it's beginning of winter. I'm still OK and alive there. Hehe..

Anyway, back to the movie topic. OH MY GOSH, I nearly slept in the middle of the movie. It got so BORING until I didn't get Angelina to turn my mood on to watch her movie. Well, it's my FIRST TIME watching her movie. No biggie deal, it's just crapzzzzz movie.I agreed on guys when they said it's a shitty or crap movie, it is really what they said. I overheard the loud conversation a few rows away from my line which we have to que for the movie. His friend watch the movie before us and his friend just said, "No way, you're watching it. It's a CRAP movie. It's SHIT." Well, well, well, I though Angelina is the No. 1 sexiest girl in the Hollywood 2005 and that's what the guy said about her movie. I ended up not going to have 'the' mood as I don't really want to watch her movie but Brad Pitt. Anyway, Contemporary Students majoring Film Studies just have to watch movie and continue to see what is new in the industry. That's why I ended up watching most of the latest movie with people whenever I can.

So, it was time for the movie and incredibly - it was FULL... or most of the seats are full. 9 of us have to sit separately as there are people more before us, we eventually have to split up. I was nearly sitting quite not in the seat that I wanted and I went all the way down to have the eye to eye screen seat as I don't have to strain my neck watching movie for nearly 2 hours. Irene's son was sitting beside me in the front role near the walkway, and the rest is way to behind us. No worries, I have total control on the kid who is only 10 years old. Hehehe.... his a good kid but too quite for his age. At least this time his not that shy with me since I got to play his portable nintendo.

Remember that is the not too X-rated scene, he was eventually watching them kissing. I was looking at him to see what's his reaction and he knew I was doing so. He didn't even close his eyes which he was trying to peep and I ended up pushing his one side of face facing the other side until it's DONE. It was so cute until I didn't know what was going around with the actors on screen. Another time, both of them stop killing each other and having a wild sex - he eventually used his hand to close his eyes and I looked at him again to see what's going around his mind this time. He was good enough to close his eyes until I have to tell him it's finish. Think of it when I was a kid, between my hands, there are always holes for me to peep on the bad scene. It was cool cause no one knows about it and I didn't understand what I was watching at all at that little 4 years old age time. Hehe...

Anyway, the movie is total shit the hell out of my world this time. None that I can recall excites me at all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey this is the first time I visited your little testimony. Mmmmm…Interesting. Keep up the good work CHEHAN