Tuesday, January 03, 2006

~ Shopping Spree ~

It has been daysssss…. I have come in to write stuff. I was so busy with so many meetings going on. Well, it’s not so FUN to have meeting on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays for 3 weeks. What to do… I have lots of things to plan for this semester for the International Students in Deakin University (Burwood Campus) but I just like to make people to have FUN like me.

I have a REAL DAY OFF on last Sunday. So, I went to Box Hill Centre to get some THINGS. Yupe! Shopping, shopping, shopping and shopping. Since my little baby son has bitten all of my shoes and high heels. I just HAVE TO GET some and I bought high heels, boots and a sport shoes. Every thing is cheap but it’s worth the money. Now, I need to get more BOOTS. Hehhee…it’s autumn and winter seasons, I just need to get DRESSED.

As I intended to get shoes which I wander off to see bags. Hehe… cheap, cheap! Worth $20 each and I got 3 bags. Ok…. Dun ask me to convert to RM. I’m earning part-time money here. So, it’s cheap for me when I earn Aussie dollars. Eventually, I have spent more than I EXPECTED but… I just can’t resist some of the beautiful things. Sorry mom, I should save money but… I really need to buy things for myself as a REWARD for being hard working. I’m happy and sad at the same time as money is spent like water.

Anyway, I do save money and not going to tell mom and dad what I have. Hehhe… just to make them unhappy when I said I don’t have money but… I just have. Weird to say it here! Just can’t tell my parents I do save money for in-case things. Well, I’m off to shower and sleep early. Meeting tomorrow AGAIN…

Till then… talk to ya guys and gals soon. Chao

No comments: