Monday, January 02, 2006

~ House Cleaning Season ~

How many times do you clean the whole house in a day? Do you clean it by once a week, or once a month, or once every six months or in a year?

Let say, it’s a two-storey house and there are lots of itsy bitsy tiny winy spots that you have to use sponge to clean it especially the toilet bowl. How long can you stand it?

Well, I have been cleaning up the toilet bowls since I was in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia renting a room with no attach toilet / shower rooms. Basically, it is a public toilet. Since it’s so dirty, why no just clean it up for my sake to sit on it and have the feeling of RELAXATION… I wonder how many people can do it. I think you can say that I’m crazy or whatsoever for cleaning the public toilet. It’s just ME and I like doing it.

It makes me think of ‘something else’. Are you thinking of what I am thinking?

It really feels GOOD when it’s CLEAN and it feels TERRIBLE when it’s NOT clean at all. I wonder how people can stand the dirtiness. Anyway, I’m cleaning this house bit by bit since my housemates are not here. I have the freedom of cleaning my own so-called: “ADRIANA STYLE”.

As long as it’s clean – I’m HAPPY! Hrmm… it seriously feels GOOD.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It took me years to gather the informatino I found here in just a few minutes.

Good job! and thanks.

best dog food recipes