Tuesday, January 03, 2006

~ Normal Community Speaks ~

Certainly proved that every girls know how to bake a cake even though it's an instant any cake provider company.

I was just having a bad day especially for girls - can't believe that I was nuts enough untill I do not know what I can do to pour out the excess blood from my body and went to bake a cake. Funny though, it's time for me to do it which took me a longggggggggg time.

First cake - Tofee Sponge Cake - FAILED big time. What the hack? I just forgotten to put in the butter and I was wondering what I missed... It was just plain "butter" which the cake ended up so gravy even though it's already baked, untill I can vomit out of nothing. Anyway, I smashed two eggs and pour it in just to remember that. Think of it, it was not bad. Extra itchy hands and brain to put chocolate instant pack as well. Incredible, nothing happen! Smingled some butter on the oven plate, not too bad (I thought I know how to bake it). Pour the thing into the oven plate and waited more than 40 mins - out come was - OH MY GOSH, the only thing I forgotten was the stupid butter. Well, try another new one which was somewhere in the kitchen drawers.

I found the one with the cookie instant box. Some don't know what instant any cookie provider company again. This time I remembered the butter. Another itchy thoughts and hands - mixed it with the mocha drink packs again. The flavour is nice though, should try it. Did the same piece of duble work while watching the chinese series rented. Went to shower for 15 mins while waiting for the cookie to bake. You know what.... I nearly burnt the cookie instead as I put the heat too high until the inside is still gravyish. Another moment of fainting, but then I try a lower temperature - it's getting there. My housemate said it smelled nice. What a good encouragement for me at that time. Well, I gave up as I was so damn hungry which I have to REALLY eat it. Hey, not that bad for the first timer to bake a cookie which ended up a CAKE instead.

Second thought, I should start from baking butter cake now with a correct temperature this time. Then, I'll do other stuff, housemate is getting me the coffee cookie recipe soon from her friend. I'll sure tell you all how I ended up doing it, okay! Want to try my CAKIE?

No comments: