Tuesday, January 03, 2006

~ Customer’s Weird Behaviours ~

Since a year I stopped working as waitress and I thought I’ll never do it again. Just imagine of what I said last time turned out NOT TRUE for this time. Basically, I enjoy myself working as one. I got to communicate with lots of strangers and it’s just COOL. I just LOVE it. Thanks to my brother, Kenny Tan persuaded me to work with his old boss which was a half good and half bad experience. It’s a long story, not interested to talk about it.

Anyway, I’m now working in a new restaurant called GALANGAL RESTAURAT at Andrew St., Mt. Waverly just off Highbury Road next to the Horizon Petrol Station. Tuesdays and Thursday are my shift but I do come in for Fridays. I’m just a back-up lady boss when she wants me. I sounded like something else… Hrmm…

I thought today won’t be busy as its Tuesday (22/02/2005) and I got lots of rest. I ended up day-dreaming the wrong idea. Eventually, we have full house which can accommodate 30 people and plus 2 more tables which total up with 34 people tonight. Yes, it’s seriously a lot of customers tonight. Only I’m the only girl hired waitress with the help of my lady boss being a waitress and kitchen hand at the same time. My lady boss has very good food presentation; I love the DESSERTS a lot. Hrmmm.. I haven’t tried one yet.

Well, there’s a Chinese family came in without reservations and it’s like coming as a gangster style. I don’t like the feel of the wind, it’s so chilly. Well, they gave me the impression of I just want to eat and I don’t freaking care of you at all. I’m like: WOW! This is going to be a tough table to take care.

I ended up can’t remember the new dish menu and I was struggling myself remembering most of the dressings which my lady boss didn’t remind me again while introducing. It’s a freaking embarrassment to me. So, I didn’t expect that the ‘AUNTIE’ will laugh so happily of my freaking mistake.

There’s another lady at the same table which might be a wee bit older than I am acted like she’s paying for the meal. Don’t have to freaking show off your FCUKING AUSSIE slang to me while you are freaking CHINESE as well. I do know AUSSIE SLANG… Don’t have to make me a FREAKING DUMB ASS. Ordering me around impolite manners are way too much, she spoke too much of wanting this and that while I have 2 customers to attend at the same time. Don’t fool around with my memory… I can memorize things well in just a second. By showing her off of ME, I do whatever that B1Atch want me to do. Just to FREAKING SHUT HER MOUTH UP. I’m happy to make her hurt, and I don’t mind since she’s not paying but her whatsoever dad or uncle is doing the payments.

Next time, you see me. Better be respectful and act in good manners because even the locals pay respect to us as waitresses / waitress. Don’t forget that important part or else you will get it from me. I’m not joking with you this time. Just warning you and every one will go home happy if it’s a good manner.

No comments: