Friday, April 20, 2007

~CNY 2007 Pictures~




Setting up the food and place it nicely so everyone can have a go for it easily.





Ok - everyone cooked something. See the silver pot in the middle. That's mine and I did - errrr.... Can't remember. Ohhh yah.. it was bee hoon kerabu with sambal and got prawn crackers from my restaurant - previous work place. So, we have prawns, chickens, vegetarian pancake and meat pancake, something else too. Can't remember what else we had. Of course, rice to go with the food.


This is julia Loh - knew her since 2000 in Inti International College Penang - taking HSC - of course, I ended up not really studying cause I was not suppose to be there at all - so I failed the papers. Then, went to KL to study what I really dream of wanting to study - Diploma of Media, Communication and film studies.




Wing - one of Julia's Hong Kong friend but she stayed in South Africa for quite a long time and goes to high school there until she comes here to finish off her degree.






Priscilia - from Deakin too and Julia's friend as well. Hrmmm.. can say that it's all Julia's friends that I know. She's from Hong Kong too.





Wing's older sister - sorry about her eyes cause she was closing it accidentally as she was talking. But that's what I have from her in CNY celebration at Julia's house at BoxHill.





Lastly, that's me with my second time long hair since I was 12 years old. It took me nearly a year and a half to have this long. But it just feels funny cause It's not heavy at all compared to when I was younger.

No comments: