Thursday, April 19, 2007

~Floating in the Air~

Last saturday, went to work in the morning and have to do 4 massages in a role. Which was a good fun but it's too much in a day. I reckon that I can only deal with 5 clients per day if I change my way of massage movements. Bad day to end cause communication break down in between with my workmate. But just have to get over it and have a good drinking till drunk night after work.

Been months since I really went out with friends just have a good drinking time and socialize a bit with people out there. First time at the Golden Monkey pub in the city, right opposite to Amber lounge (*dislike that club big time - sorry folks if you like it, not my taste). Lotz of asians but not too bad to be around them, just feels weird when I didn't have been with asians' places for the past one year plus plus.

Drink three glasses of cocktails or I don't know what drinks I had. Anyway, the second one was so awesome until I really LOVE the drink. Next time if I ever go there, if the bartender still remembers me or my friends still remembers what the drink is.... TRUST me! I'm going for that drink most of the time. It's good to get drunk with that cause it's heavy liqour with lemon in it. What a yummy drink! Wish am there again for that drink now...

So, got to talk to these girl, who is younger than me. It's like instant drunk click buddy. I didn't thought I'll be talking to her or any of the friends, oh well, that's how I always have been unless I'm up up and away. Compared to sitting with the ABCs or pretend ABCs or what they prefer to be, it's like nothing out of them. Nothing at all, I was just sitting there, looking at them, hearing the conversations. Seems different topics from these people, or I should say that totally cannot connect to them.

Then, these bunch of malaysians - KL people most of them. Just talk talk talk talk and drink drink drink drink. It was good cause all we do talking and having fun. Oooppsss, for not saying that I was pretty loud after my second drink cause I was already at the top but not so high yet. By the third drink, I'm like errrr.... do we have to walk? I can walk but just need a body guard. Heheheee... I was loud and talking rubbish, half of the conversations, I don't know what was I talking about. Just remembered I nearly fell at the road side crossing streets, out of the blue - I was saying that I need to work tomorrow and I cannot have sprain ankle to work with.

Think about it, was a stupid thing to say out loud when I was already half gone. Okay, back to the story of the instant drunk click mate, I was sitting beside her at the Chili Padi, we were talking so loudly and laughing and talking all conversations that make us both went bombastic crazy. Then, I told my friend - I cannot sit with her anymore or else I cannot stop laughing. So, got to change sits and these time we were a bit quiet, I meant the two girls which is she and I.

Conclusions, it was a great night for me cause I get to float around the air for few hours. It is the time that I like to stay around more often just like the way we malaysians do when we're back home. The good old times with friends or partners or mates or whoever is there to be with and drink, laugh, talk and eat.

Too bad, I'm stuck here for good three years until I settle down big time with some hope or just leave to some other countries and carry another hope.

No comments: