Thursday, April 19, 2007

~Busy, lazy and crazy~

I have nudged to say something cause I have been studying like a crazy bitch. Have never been so crazy about studies since high school, this is the thoughest and worst than doing it in University stage. I think for me to choose the between the beauty therapy course and media course, I rather choose the university life.

Cool and chill out, have some time for good morning coffee. This college is like test every week, theory and practical, no rests and no life. Didn't really get to out at all unlike the year before. At least, i met some local friends that are nice to me since I'm staying here longer to get work experience and train to be a workaholic. If I'm not mistaken that the word should be spelled correctly.

Well, I have not been back to malaysia since 2 years now. What do I missed? The food, my parents, the crazy bargain shopping spree and that's all. Friends have been around the world, it's hard to catch up with them now. But hope that everything goes well with every one of them and pray that they have jobs and earn more.

Anyway, Merry christmas and happy new year to all. Remember the new year resolution, one for you, one for your family and one for you intimate love ones or friends...

No comments: