Saturday, April 21, 2007

~Georgia left for good~

Who is georgia?

She's my work mate and just working experience girl cause every one of us have to go through it except some of us who are studying full time just like me. Ended up coming out to find a full time job but I'm a contractor which I have to do my own tax returns and other things.

Ok. Georgia. She's married with a kid - I think he is already a year plus. Quite boy with curly hair and chubby cheeks. Should be a handsome boy when he grows up. Georgia was only working at our place for just few saturdays and she's already been there almost two months.

She got a bouquet of flowers from somebody at work. Got her mobile number to contact her. Give a huge hug from most of the people. She asked me - why I didn't give her anything and not even a flower. I was like... errrr. I don't want to give her anything cause I want to see you again. So, she's like fair enough. Make her happy a bit but of course I'm going to see her again. That's next week, I'll be with her and her friends at the beauty expo on sunday - as that's the only day that I can be there - not working on sunday. Thank goodness that I can get off.
Oh yah, she's greek and her hubby is greek too. I think I have this instant friends that are use to my characters and attitudes which of course not many people like it but I don't have to impress everyone. Just act differently when we're with the clients. Ok, I've never got any greek girl friends - so Georgia will be good to be friend with cause she's a straight forward person and doesn't like talking rubbish. Just have fun but she's a cool young mom.
Next time, I'll take a picture with her and I'll publish it in the bloggy.

No comments: