Thursday, April 19, 2007

~Christmas Night, Christmas Dinner~

Christmas dinner on Christmas night was just one christmas family gathering - drinking, eating and chit-chatting. Unlike spending time with the immediate family that I need to be in. Parents are far away from me as well as my brother. So, I ended up spending time with my relatives with their immediate family instead.

It was just normal, nothing much but just got to see one of my cousins since I last saw her when I was 12 years old. Didn't take any pictures, people - so, can't actually show you how they look like. But three of them are older than me.

Got home around 10pm and picked up my baby boy from friend's house. Have a good shower and watched TV. Believe the TV channels SUCK BIG TIME. Not many christmas movies unlike malaysia, when it is suppose to be like that. This year, I don't even feel like christmas or maybe I didn't go to clubbing or something. It feels quiet or maybe I live in a new surburb.

Anyway, going for my lunch now. Woke up not long ago. Happy New year, people. Resolution.......

No comments: