Thursday, April 19, 2007

~B'day 2007~

Huh... another year older but then still act the same. Or maybe it's just not time for me to act olderrrrrrr... Anyway, who cares - if people like me, they like me. If they don't, they won't like me. True? Can't make everyone happy on this world.

So, work on my b'day but at least they gave me off early as I can prepare to go for dinner and get some groceries done. Had b'day dinner at my previous workplace. Too bad the food is not HOT enough for me. I ended up don't feel like eating until my CHICKEN CURRY comes. Truth is, that's the only restaurant I've eaten no problems such as skin sensitive or tummy funny and many more. Safe to go there to have my lunches and dinners and suppers. Hrrmmm, been a long time since I have supper there.

If I move down closer to my boss's restaurant, I'm going for supper. Hahaha... Will be fat fat by then. Anyway, I got my boss to control my eating. Don't have to worry. Boss will scold me if I eat too much until I gain weight. Complain all the time about my weight. Haiii.... but good boss. Hahahaa...

Conclusion, had dinner only lo. Where did the LO come from? Too much of the malaysian influence from friends. Dad is going to scold me too. Better stop having all these bloody words coming out from my mouth.

No comments: