Friday, June 29, 2007

~Lost in love~

Tuesday that was gone, I spoke to Margot - Payot Distributer for our spa about I don't know whether I'm good in being a beauty therapist cause people just do not listen to what you want to try to make themselves healthier.

Margot said that I have the HEART, I'm perfect for my job. It's hard to have a beauty therapist that have the thoughts that would want to care for others.

I'm touched and delighted to know that she understands me on that spot because there were not many people know about it. Just a few I can say whom is my family and closest friends. I might forget your birthdays and your beloved anniversary. How I know you and how we all became friends. How we became so close and what drew us to be such besties. But it's all about caring and friends who are in need indeed in help.

I'm emotional when people that I love and care are no longer going to be just kms away from my house but have to fly to a specific destination to see them and gives a good long friendship or loving hugs. It's true that I have to go out more often to find friends but I'm too traditional because long friendships are hard to build. If I have a boy friend that can go shopping and has girlie chats with me, I'm awfully delighted to have you onboard too. I think I sound desperate but I can tell you the truth. I'm desperate and I do miss my closest friends.

No comments: