Wednesday, June 13, 2007

~BarCode after Work~

Oh yeh, on the way home through Flemington Road - got a call from Elly Lukas Beauty College. It's odd to receive calls after hours - there you go.
My principal, Alex called me:
- Adriana, can you go to Barcode at CBD, Level 3?

I'm like:
- Don't tell me the school girls are not attending the volunteer job again.

Then I said to him:
- Yeh, I'm quite near to city on the way home through Flemington Road.

Alex said:
- Ok, go to Barcode now cause we need people to be there.

I said:
- But I'm wearing Endota's T-shirt.

He said:
- Turn it upside down. Oh wait, what color is it?

I said:
- It's white color.

He said:
- Don't worry, we LOVE Endota Spa. Just wear it and go.

I said:
- Ok, I'll be there soon.

Even though, I'm not more with school but then still got last minute call to volunteer. I'm a volunteer freak but then not when I finished work without dinner. I was there at BarCode - not many girls this time. It's getting quieter compared to the first 4 months when I was there - everything were so happening. Did the manicre very quickly - file, paint and NEXT!

I was there till nine pm, didn't get any drinks nor vouchers. The organizer went home earlier then left the others assistant, her name is Anastacia with fucking BIG BOOBS like Pamela Anderson. I told her politely that I'm going home cause I have to work and she fucking took her fucking anger on me. I'm like talk to Alex cause I'm cannot do anything, if you need anything - TALK TO ALEX. She was like: Oh, I'm really disappointed and angry cause there are not many girls came by. I said to her: I was previous student of Alex and I'm just here to volunteer for him. Then she went: oh, sorry but thank you very much for coming. Blabalbalabalalbl she went.
That's it - close case, I went back home. HAVE MY DINNER!

No comments: