Tuesday, June 26, 2007

~Payot Product Training @ ParkView Hotel @ St Kilda~

So, I have missed my own perfect sleeps on Monday and Tuesday as I have to go for the Payot Product Knowledge Training at 9am.

It is presented by Kelly who has been working for Payot for quite a long time and she was a qualified nutrisionist as well. This training works well cause we touch about how the ingredients help the skin to be better.

This is the Maple Conference Room and it is cozy to have this kind of training as it just gives us different place to refresh the brain.

Water and sweets are provided for every two seatings. Sugar boosts your hyper active up. Good for training purposes.

This is how much they give a DAY.

Morning tea - coffee, tea, milk, cups and so on.

Muffins that is served today. Yesterday was Croissants with fruits or berries but I've forgotten to take a picture of it.

We had lunch in between at the Lime Restaurant at Ground Floor - didn't take my lunches cause I was so busy hungrying... Eat Eat Eat!!! An hour break, went up to the Maple Room - continue with the training. That is some of the products that we tested on our hands just to get the smell, test, and texture of it.

And last of all, my name card for the presenter to know who the hell I AM.

No comments: