Tuesday, June 12, 2007

~Friends who are leaving Melbourne for GOOD~

Oh yes, I think only left Priscilia, Victor, Athina and I in Melbourne. The rests are going off for good. Don't know when I'll see them but hopefully one day we'll still get to catch up with each other or maybe go visit their country for holiday. Free accommodation.... Hahaha...!!!

First stop, Julia Loh - I've known her since in the Stupid College - International Inti College of Penang (IICP) since year 2000. We didn't talk in between 2001 to nearly half year of 2003 cause I was KL studying and she was in MIBT, Melbourne. Suddenly, we caught up somewhere on the streets of Melbourne - that's how we got to catch up with each other. Yes, she's like a big sister to me over here cause she's the DAMNIT who scolds me SHIT till I CRY as I always do WRONG THINGS especially with .... unfortunately, not going to tell here! Long time friend - seven years... goosh! She's my fashion guru too.

Wing - I knew her through Julia - she went to Africa to study High School, went back to Hong Kong to work then came here to study in MIBT. Oh yeh, that's the whole bunch of MIBT students except me which I nearly went for it instead of KL. Anyway, she's cool when she sits there doing nothing but when she talks - just be friendly cause she's a humourous girl. Knows how to enjoy life and also knows how to safe her beauty looks for important occasions.

Stephanie - yes, another julia's friend that I got to know. She's funny when you understand and speaks Cantonese cause she's the girl that creates excitement for the whole group and be happy 24 hours. Hey, don't gamble with her cause I ended up loosing when she comes in to play second round. Oh well, didn't loose much. It was only 80 cents compared to the first round I played - I won nearly four dollars. Anyway, back to steph - she's good in knitting and mobile cause she works at the mobile station in BoxHill - you want to buy new mobiles and plans - do it quick. You will see her there and try to get hold of her to get you a cheaper price or bargain.

I got another girl whose name is call May but I didn't have her picture. I'll do it next time when she dress properly. Too homestyle dress up cause she doesn't have to go out from the house when she doesn't need anything.
So, these are the friends that I have been hanging out with since the year of 2004. I'm going to miss them cause I don't get to practice my cantonese anymore with them. Ended up now going for English all the time and plus my HOKKIEN.... bloody hell! Oh yah, cynthia foo is in perth. Still can contact her and speack Hokkien and mandarin with her. Isnt' it a little miserable for me cause I don't get to learn my dialects? But.....

No comments: